Thank you BerryCart users for having a trial run with our BerryCart Box! It didn’t reach our goals as we intended so we discontinued it, unfortunately, and refunded any users who wanted to try it out or continue the service! We do apologize for the inconvenience but we are so so glad that you all enjoyed it! These brands are still on the BerryCart Deals page! Yum!
Personally, have tried a good fair of these… I give them great ratings!
From a vegan who likes some good snacks:
– Beanfields: crunchy and tastes like Nachos with lots of good powder!
– Laughing Giraffe Chocolate Snackaroons: soft with total coconut and chocolate goodness… mm, and they come in travel size!
– I Heart Keenwah: crunchy but such a good good square… mmm!
– World Peas: vegan depends on the flavor but they are crunchy and easy to eat!
– Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts: absolutely perfect for salads, oatmeal, hot veg meals, noodles, rice, on their own, blended with cheese, topped onto juices and smoothies! travel size and full size!
– Simple Squares: it’s huge! it’s not tiny, that’s for sure. and it is so soft and delicious. yum!
– Kutoa: Crunchy, sweet, and nutritious, and very nutrient-dense! and I’m glad that they donate a bar to a hungry child in need too!
Don’t take it personally that I haven’t tried Pyure or Ips.. fruit and vegan are my excuses. 🙂